Having disposable paper cups for your business comes with numerous benefits. However, it is crucial to find the ones that will meet your particular needs and requirements. You can find them in a wide array of sizes, styles, materials, and colors, depending on your preferences.
The best way to learn know about paper cups is by checking here for more info.
Since you can find numerous options available on the market, it is essential to find the perfect ones for your particular business needs.
By finding a specific one, you will be able to reach more people than before. At the same time, it is a form of a statement, mostly since disposable cups shows what you are thinking about in the environment, among other things.
The first thing you should do is understand the different terms surrounding them, which helps you make up your mind.
Basic Terms You Should Remember Before Choosing Disposable Paper Cups
- Wax Coating – This particular feature indicates that you will get a leak-resistant product. At the same time, you will get additional levels of sturdiness and thickness. Generally, these products come with wax from all sides, which will allow them to withstand severe coldness.
- Recyclable – This particular addition shows you can reuse the package to create something completely different, which is an important consideration to remember. You can find the recycling symbol or logo on the packaging, which will help you identify it.
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content – When it comes to this particular term, you should know that specific packaging has already been discarded and used by customers and turned into a new product.
- PET – Polyethylene terephthalate or PET means that packaging is the part of the polyester family used explicitly for beverages and food containers. Keep in mind that this particular form of packaging can easily block humidity, solvents, and gases while being simultaneously lightweight, impact-resistant, and healthy. If you wish to learn what is PET, you should enter this site: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/what-is-pet_n_139440 for more info.
- Biodegradable and Degradable – If something is biodegradable, you can break it down into a form of microorganisms that can become a part of nature after a while. It will get environmental-friendly and green products. On the other hand, degradable materials cannot break down the same way as the ones we mentioned first. Therefore, they require anaerobic environments and chemical reactions to break them down, making them inadequate for the ecosystem in general.
Types of Paper Cups
- Poly-Coated Paper – You should know that this particular type of paper features polymer coating that provides additional insulation that is perfect for cold or hot beverages. You can choose either double or single poly coating, while each layer will increase the overall thickness of paper cups. Remember that lining will protect both outsides and insides of the cup, which is a much better and healthier solution than wax-coated options. You can find them in a wide array of sizes and colors, which will provide you hassle-free drinking wherever you are.
- Sustainable – It is vital to remember that some paper cups come from eco-friendly and renewable materials. You can find them in double-sided poly and compostable styles, which will feature PLA shells, among other things. Since they come from 100% recyclable materials, you can offer your customers the ability to dispose of them wherever they want. Remember that they come in cold or hot cup designs, which is why you should check out whether they are heat-resistant, especially if you wish to use them for hot beverages. Generally, custom disposable paper cups are great for making a statement that you are conscious about in the environment.
- Post-Consumer Fibers – The next step you should take is finding paper options that feature the FDA-approved ability to use it and serve customers. Depending on your preferences and requirements, you can do either cold or hot beverages like regular ones.
- Air Pocket Insulated – If you wish to reduce the need for double-cup, you can find insulated paper cups that feature pocket insulation that will keep your hot beverages warm without burning your hands. Finally, you can place hot chocolate, tea, and coffee inside, which will allow your customers to enjoy without thinking about burning themselves.
- Wax-Coated Paper – You should know that this particular option is similar to the poly-coated option, but you will get additional protection against absorption and leaks. Besides, you can obtain the extra insulation level, which is an important consideration to remember. You can find them in numerous sizes and patterns depending on your preferences. Generally, they are great for cold drinks, meaning that you can use them to serve milkshakes, lemonade, iced tea, and sodas, among other things.